Rakuen to Jigoku Index du Forum Rakuen to Jigoku
Le Bien et le Mal sont les facettes d'une même pièce.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Living In Deception But Delivered From It Gilberto Trevin

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Rakuen to Jigoku Index du Forum >>> Midgard >>> La Grande Porte
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
givigian
Posteur occasionnel

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 10:18 (2017)    Sujet du message: Living In Deception But Delivered From It Gilberto Trevin Répondre en citant

Living in Deception But Delivered from It
by Gilberto Trevino Jr

->->->->DOWNLOAD BOOK Living in Deception But Delivered from It

In this book you will find the yoke removing deliverance of tithing and the condemnation of God's Law, Tithing is of God's Law, and this book will show you how to live and give under God's grace, we live now by faith in Jesus and by the principles of sowing and reaping. This book by no means is to degrade the Ministry of Pastors, under the contrary we need to support the Pastors who will receive the truth in this book with a repented and contrite spirit, I am not free from sinning, and I give thanks that we do not live under the law, but that we live covered by God's grace. And also, I give thanks to God for giving us our new nature that is capable to give the fruit of the Holy Spirit, especially love, God is love. One thing I want to say, that what I wrote in this book was reveled and inspired by the Holy Spirit for our benefit, edification and deliverance from this present deception to take us back to be covered by God's grace. Thank you for receiving God's message in this book. At His service and yours. Gilberto Trevino Jr.

Living in Deception But Delivered from It Gilberto Trevino Jr

5d8a9798ff

Agathe et la grenouille (Les aventures d'Agathe t. 3) (French Edition)Sticker Book Girls: Blank Sticker Book, 8 x 10, 64 PagesUse of Artificial Light to Increase Winter Egg Production: Complete Account of the Discovery and Development of This Natural, Practical and ... to Better Advantage in Northern Latitudes, WWho Do We Choose To Be?: Facing Reality, Claiming Leadership, Restoring Sanity Margaret J. WheatleyWhat Is Christianity?: The Russell Lecture of 1904 Delivered Before the Faculties and Students of Tufts CollegeThe Rocket Book: By Peter Newell - Illustrated Peter NewellKazakhstan Social Security System, Policies, Laws and Regulations Handbook: Strategic Information and Basic Laws (World Business and Investment Library)Kommunikation im Team: Mit diesen 5 Tipps kommunizieren Sie erfolgreicherOrphan Train Girl: The Young Readers' Edition of Orphan Train Christina Baker KlinePetroleum and Global Tectonics (Princeton Legacy Library)
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 10:18 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Rakuen to Jigoku Index du Forum >>> Midgard >>> La Grande Porte Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation